Where to Buy RoseCards

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Preview 31

Here they come.  I leave for Quilt Market in a week, so it is the usual crazies getting these off to press.

This first one is a little thing that happened when I was making do with some donated fabric for Community Service quilts.  I had just enough to cut 3  4 1/2" strips of one fabric,  3  5 1/2" strips of another, and  3  6 1/2" strips of another.  Three quick strip sets later, I had blocks to flip up and down for a fun little kid's quilt.

I wrote this pattern to use a 3 One-Yard bundle.  So with just one yard each of 3 fabrics, you have a 47"x 56" quilt top and binding.

And I have been having fun with this block ever since.  There are 2 more variations in this season's releases.  And more to come, I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment