Where to Buy RoseCards

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Charming Bali Snaps

So glad Hoffman added to their pre-cuts with 5" squares!  I have had all of the collections to play with since they were introduced.

Here are some things current and some things future.  I am having a blast with the newest Gen 6 collection that I have the privilege to play with.  Before I get done, I will have models of all of the Bali Snaps, Crackers and Pops in all the colorways--Seaholly, Pacific, Splash, River Rock, Tidepool and Volcano.  They are due out in the fall--better get yours ordered!

Rum Raisin from Gen 5 is here first.  Grandma Pam just had to play with this one from our newest releases: GALAXY.  For the background, she chose 508-Breakers.  This lovely light blue gray allows all of fabrics from Rum Raisin to show off.


















Hoffman has added collections of their hand-dyed Style 1895 to their precuts.  I have been trying them alone--and with other fabrics.  I had to see how they played with prints.  The Caramel collection has a leather-like look, so I put it together with cowboy prints in LA FRANCE.  I used two different prints instead of just the one Border fabric--love the effect.













 Now on to the future, I have done GALAXY, too.  This is the Volcano group, with 319-Snake for the background.  I added a 5" Border from the group and it finished up a nice throw size.



















Another future group here is River Rock that I made up into NIGHT LIGHT.  The Four Patches are made from 401-Tortilla and 508-Breakers.  I wanted subtle colors so they would not overpower the soft River Rock fabrics.



Much, much more to come.  Back to the machine....

1 comment: