Where to Buy RoseCards

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sew Katie Jean

I took the day off to head down to north of Sacramento for some much needed shopping and change of scenery.  The route home took me through lovely Lincoln, home of Sew Katie Jean.  I surprised Katie with my drop-in visit.  It ought to be my second home--Villa Rosa pattern samples are everywhere!  She loves vintage things, and has fresh and clever displays with her special pieces and her carefully curated fabric selection. 
Couldn't get in the front door without bumping into Villa Rosa!  SOCIAL CLIMBER here, in pretty yellows and grays from the custom 2 1/2" strip rolls that Katie cuts and sells.















Right across the room is a DAYBREAK.  Katie tells me this and LA FRANCE are go-to's for Charm Packs.



In the next room are a lovely batik SQUARE DANCE, and tucked on a chair--FOLKLORE in a cheery vintage kitchen style.
 


















Hanging in the classroom are SHOW BIZ and BLUE GIRL.  Love how Katie used a panel fabric in the center and corners!




















Even more with a little Show n' Tell.   ARCTIC FLAME with larger prints in the middle, and small prints top and bottom--love this variation!  And here we have my favorite GRANDMAS GIRL--from a Moda Christmas Layer Cake.  I think I need a new cover!



















Visit Sew Katie Jean in Lincoln, California or via social-- Website, Blog, Facebook, and more..

No comments:

Post a Comment