Where to Buy RoseCards

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 7, Quilts 6, 7 and 8

There was a Quilt 5 in between.  It just needs the border--running out of fabric is my excuse.  It is also a not published pattern yet, but coming soon. 

Here are 6, 7 and  8.  Two will be new patterns.  The third is LESLIE in a new fabric line by a designer you all know.  And that is as much as I will say about these 3 for now.  Stay tuned.


What I can tell more about is the new DUET.  I had so much fun designing and making this pattern.  I have made 3 now, and have plans for more fabric combos.  My original here is pairs of Kaffe Collectives and batiks.  The pattern is designed for jelly rolls.  I cut mine from fat quarters and fat sixths.  Can't decide which I had more fun doing--choosing the pairs or the actual sewing.  It just so slick the way it sews together.



No comments:

Post a Comment